THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 26, 2010

"You're my favorite deputy!" - Woody

Hey y'all!

It's been far too long since I've posted anything on here. I haven't had many Disney updates- just lots of work and soaking up the sun! However, I leave for Orlando in 8 days, and I figure it's finally time to focus. Sadly, I don't have an original idea or story for this blog, but I would like to share my favorite WDW things with you :) Hope you enjoy!!

Magically,

Molly

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Why?

It's the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies wafting down Main Street. It's the threat of the triple mountains. It's Tinker Bell flying every night during Wishes. It's the backside of water on the Jungle Cruise, and the delightful feeling of nausea while taking a spin with the Mad Hatter. It's the castle. It's the feeling that you're a kid again. It's knowing that magic really does exist, and that dreams really can come true.




Favorite Thrill Attraction: Expedition Everest

Why?

Height? Check.
Speed? Check.
Backwards train chase? Check.
Yeti? Check.

Expedition Everest has everything that makes a roller coaster great- and then the magic of Disney theming and imagineering is added. Plus there is a phenomenal pee-your-pants moment when you shoot out of the dark and fly down that sudden drop!


Uncle Mick, Mom, Uncle Randy, & I ready to take on the Yeti!


Favorite Non-Thrill Attraction: Toy Story Midway Mania!

There's something about those attractive 3-D glasses, combined with an interactive video game, mixed with my favorite Pixar characters that just says "fun" to me. From shooting plates with the Green Army Men to throwing eggs with Hamm, I can't pull that trigger fast enough. Bonus: it's fun to bet whoever you're riding with who will get the high score! Can you say "Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars on me?"




Favorite Show: The Festival of the Lion King

Take one of my favorite movies. Add acrobatics, fire, dancing, singing, and colorful costumes. Finally throw in an extraordinary soundtrack and you got yourself Festival of the Lion King! Plus they ask four audience members at the beginning of each show to make animal noises. Not to brag but, I was told I was "an elephant we will never forget."




Favorite Nighttime Spectacular: Fantasmic!

I like water effects. I like pyrotechnics. I like Disney music. And I LOVE the Villains. So what do you get when you combine all of those? Fantasmic! of course. The effects never cease to amaze me, and I can't help but root for Mickey to defeat Malificent the dragon, Jafar the snake, and the rest of the evil crew. And who doesn't love a steamboat full of your favorite characters- driven by Willy of course. Some imagination huh!



Favorite Counter-Service Meal: Boulangerie Pâtisserie

If you know anything about me, you know that I love cheese. So naturally, my favorite place to grab a quick bite is where I can score a cheese plate (camembert is my fave) and a baguette. The chocolate mousse for dessert ain't bad either!



Favorite Sit-Down Meal: Tony's Town Square

I love pasta almost as much as I love cheese, so Tony's is the perfect place to grab dinner after a long day of magic. Their ravioli and chicken parmesan are my favorites, plus I always get their strawberry lemonade with a glowing Tinker Bell straw. And, if you get there at the right time, you can watch the Spectromagic parade from the porch. Need more Disney magic? Check the paw prints when you walk in, or the window in the back. You'll see clues from Lady and the Tramp, the movie the restaurant is themed after.



Favorite Character Meal: Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House

I love breakfast food- it's up there with pasta and cheese. So a full buffet of pastries, fruit, Mickey Mouse waffles, juice, coffee, hashbrowns, and meats is my ideal way to start a day off at the Animal Kingdom. My secret is to make a reservation before the park opens- that way you can get amazing pictures without the crowds. If the view and the food wasn't enough- why not add your favorites: Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, and Goofy are all their to make your meal magical!



Favorite Snack: Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treat.

Rice Krispie Treat. Chocolate. Sprinkles. Must I say more?

0 comments: